April 21–27 is National Organ and Tissue Donation Awareness Week here in Canada, and we at TVASurg are proud to contribute the highest quality educational videos for multi-organ transplantation. Please have a look through our growing library of surgical teaching videos to learn more about the fascinating world of multi-organ transplant surgery!
In the summer 2017 we released an animation short passion project to pay tribute to those who donate organs and tissues for the benefit of others. You can learn more about the video's production here!
Our transplant cases
The following surgical teaching videos featuring high-end 3D animation and live surgical footage have been developed under the guidance of transplant surgeons at Toronto General Hospital, one of the largest multi-organ transplant programs in North America. These videos demonstrate the key steps in various transplant cases.
We would like to show our support for the organizations working tirelessly to promote Organ and Tissue donation here in Canada. Please check out the links below to learn more about what these people are doing and follow us on social media to get the most recent updates in the world organ and tissue donation:
- Trillium Gift of Life Network Social media: Twitter | Facebook
- Canadian Transplant Association Social media: Twitter | Facebook
- Canadian Liver Foundation Social media: Twitter | Facebook
- Kidney Ontario Social media: Twitter | Facebook
- BC Transplant Social media: Twitter | Facebook
- Kidney Foundation BCY Social media: Twitter
- Transplant Manitoba Social media: Twitter | Facebook
- Transplant Quebec Social media: Facebook
- Saskatchewan Transplant Program
- Alberta Organ and Tissue Donation Registry
- Multi-Organ Transplant Program of Atlantic Canada (MOTP)
- Canadian Blood Services Social media: Twitter | Facebook