Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
With bilateral salpingectomy
02:30 Entry & exposure
04:02 Mobilization & dissection
08:25 Uterine resection
- The patient was a 46 year-old woman with adenomyosis.
- A previous bilateral tubal ligation had been performed.
- A benign cyst was present on the left ovary, but there was no indication for oophorectomy.
- A total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH) with bilateral salpingectomy was planned.
- The main 10mm camera port was placed in the umbilicus and three 5-mm operating ports were placed in the right lower quadrant, left lower quadrant and right peri-umbilicus.
- A uterine manipulator was inserted to adjust the position of the uterus throughout the procedure.